Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

electric picnic 2012 fecked?

Options
  • 25-12-2011 3:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

reckon its goin to be ruined this year by wandering oxegen-less scumbags who will use picnic as the festival to go to instead?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭IsThisIt???

Have to admit this is worrying me too. But in the end I think the overall atmosphere will win out as in other years. I think it's the smaller festivals in the middle of the summer that really have to worry!!

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭badgerbaiter

i dunno bout smaller ones getting a bad doing. as the knackers wil want a "big" festival. yaknow? but maybe its late timing wil save it.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Ben Hadad

Have to admit this is worrying me too. But in the end I think the overall atmosphere will win out as in other years. I think it's the smaller festivals in the middle of the summer that really have to worry!!

Horse poo.

Anyone who knows anything, knows the smaller festivals are where they are at these days.

Small festivals to live, big festivals to die.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭IsThisIt???

Ben Hadad wrote: »
    Horse poo.

Anyone who knows anything, knows the smaller festivals are where they are at these days.

Small festivals to live, big festivals to die.

Yeah you're prob right about the big/small festivals thing. My point was just that most the scumbags will look for something in the middle of summer to replace oxegen rather than electric picnic at the start of September

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement