Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corrib for iPhone, iPad, Android and PC

Options
  • 25-12-2011 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

I've just put a sample chart of Corrib on the website that runs in Memory- Map ( http://www.memory-map.co.uk/downloads.htm). This is a smart little program that not only lets you run charts on PC and notebooks, but also to transfer them to your PDA. It also let you print out paper charts.
    I'm porting all my fishing and cruising charts across to the format, including the Corrib Chart.

You can download the sample chart in the Downloads section of the website http://www.anglingcharts.com/downloads.html.

They don't celebrate Christmas where I am right now.. so I'm playing with Memory-Map - and it's VERY impressive.

Trevor

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Cheers Trevor, but I downloaded the trial version and tried to open the map, but the Activate Demo button was greyed out and unavailable when I did that... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Fisherman

No such problems here, you're correct Trevor, it is very impressive. Do you have other maps or is it just Corrib? "Just Corrib"....... I don't mean that how it sounds, Trevor, I can only guess at the amount of work that went into creating that map, it's a masterpiece.

Zzippy: Open Memory Map. Click on Help > License Management, then click on "Import 3rd Party Maps" in the License Information box, then click on the "Activate" button.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 anglingcharts

Zzippy - not sure why you can't activate (did you set up an account ?).
    Fisherman - thanks for the kind words - I'll be putting a version of L Inagh online today sometime - and all the other charts will be available in a while. Email if you want something specfic.
    Trevor

Edit: 3d full version of L Inagh online now. I'll need some feedback on this because I've no idea what it looks like on a PDA !

Advertisement