Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Copy Ipod data

• 25-12-2011 11:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭

Any body know what the best free software is to copy an ipod from one to another? (preferably without having to store on a computer first...) trying to sort this out for a friend who got one for her boyfriend and wants to copy all the music off his old one before she gives it him... thought googling this would be more fruitfull! Running out of time. Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 937 ✭✭✭swampy353

Any body know what the best free software is to copy an ipod from one to another? (preferably without having to store on a computer first...) trying to sort this out for a friend who got one for her boyfriend and wants to copy all the music off his old one before she gives it him... thought googling this would be more fruitfull! Running out of time. Cheers!
    http://m.engadget.com/default/article.do?artUrl=http://www.engadget.com/2009/11/25/how-to-get-music-videos-and-photos-off-your-ipod-iphone/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

There are quite a few available. Just google iPod rip and you'll get them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

naasrd wrote: »
    There are quite a few available. Just google iPod rip and you'll get them.

Cheers lads yeah don't know if there's one that does it direct ipod to ipod... don't have 111GB free on my computer to copy them and left my external hard drive in work :-(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Cheers lads yeah don't know if there's one that does it direct ipod to ipod... don't have 111GB free on my computer to copy them and left my external hard drive in work :-(
    111GB :eek: Must have cost you a fortune ;) No direct way of doing this. PC is required as a go between.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

dodzy wrote: »
    111GB :eek: Must have cost you a fortune ;) No direct way of doing this. PC is required as a go between.

Haha! Got it sorted anyway.... used Sharepod. It's a good program but had to get my media player to use as an external hard drive for the job! So wasn't able to watch films this afternoon, but done and dusted no! :-) and he was happy with his present!

• Advertisement
Advertisement