Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shops open on Stephen's Day

• 25-12-2011 11:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭

I know this seems pretty sad but I am desperate to know what shops are open in Limerick City on the 26th. I left some gift buying late as I thought I would not be seeing some people until the 27th. Turns out they are calling tomorrow afternoon!

I know the Crescent is closed and that Smyths Toy's on the Childers Road is closed too. I am buying for a boy and a girl 7 and 4. I would really appreciate any help!!!!!

Happy Christmas.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,087 ✭✭✭Jofspring

I actually think a good lot are opening. I know Harvey Norman is so there might be a few shops opening out there. Some shops in town will most likely open around 12 or 2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Schuh on Bedford is open 9-6

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Any barbers open by any chance? Tried getting a haircut yesterday but they were closed - and I'm going for dinner with the other halves family.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭DanTheMan91

I know Lifestyle Sports is open.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Any barbers open by any chance? Tried getting a haircut yesterday but they were closed - and I'm going for dinner with the other halves family.
    I'm not sure but KPax on Wickham St might be open

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 Limerick west

lempsipmax wrote: »
    I know this seems pretty sad but I am desperate to know what shops are open in Limerick City on the 26th. I left some gift buying late as I thought I would not be seeing some people until the 27th. Turns out they are calling tomorrow afternoon!

I know the Crescent is closed and that Smyths Toy's on the Childers Road is closed too. I am buying for a boy and a girl 7 and 4. I would really appreciate any help!!!!!

Happy Christmas.

Argos in Childers road is open from 10am

Brown Thomas, Debenhams and River Island open in town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭lempsipmax

Thanks everyone. It looks like Christmas will be saved!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

hmv in town is open

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

argos in town is open

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

U'll need more than a hair cut if u want them to love you!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

U'll need more than a hair cut if u want them to love you!!!!!!!

I shaved and am awaiting the plastic surgen :)

And they do love me already, its just I wanna look tidy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

if Debenhams and River Island are open, does that mean Penneys as well?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 iluvcakexxx

anyone know what time the river island sale is starting tomorrow??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

anyone know if glesson sports store is open tomorrow

anyone know if glesson sports store is open tomorrow

Doubt it! It's usually only the chain stores that feel the need to! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭fichillie

anyone know if tkmaxx is open?

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SupraSonic26

anyone know the best stores with the best bargins in them usually harvey norman does the best deals ive heard?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

If you mean by discounting stuff they could not sell upto 2 days ago then yes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

bazz26 wrote: »
    If you mean by discounting stuff they could not sell upto 2 days ago then yes.

Ha ha that is why I hate sales - people buying rubbish they wouldnt have paid full whack for only a few days ago buying it for 10/20% off now!

Most stores just put all the stuff that they cant sell on sale!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

You'd swear the crescent was closing down with the crowd out there today. I tried to get parking for about 25 minutes and I had the option of parking on double yellows (as others were doing) or up on the grass verges between the parking areas.

I eventually threw in the towel and headed home - best decision I made all xmas :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Yep, had to endure the annual Childer's Road Retail Park traffic mayhem today and I wasn't even going into the bloody place. Disaster of an area and the stupid sheep kept piling in despite the place being full.

Advertisement