Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Christmas Gamers!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭_Godot_

I got four games: Disaster: Day of Crisis, Trauma Center: New Blood, MadWorld and Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Sl!mCharles

Got Dark Souls and BF3 happy days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

A belated Merry Christmas to everyone!

I got Skyrim, Deus Ex and Dead Space, should keep me going for months!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Santa (i.e. me) has been stockpiling games all month...

From others: Vouchers and books for the most part.

Vouchers are being turned into better audio equipment. :D

Best book was a lovely Folio Society copy (high end) of Aristotle's Ethics. (No longer in print it was a present from my father-in-law's personal book collection! Which if you're really into books you'll know it means a lot!)

For the boy (5) and thus also for me and the wife:

Super Mario 3D Land and Yoshi's Island. Mario Kart 3D coming from my siblings for him. Might pick up Ocarina of Time, he can't read yet but hey, he'll grow into it while I play it...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Nothing.

The other half decided to not buy me anything nor i buy her anything only for her to allow me to build a kickass PC come January without any hassle/nagging from her. She sacrificed her christmas gift so i would have more cash to spend on the PC

What a woman!...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

So what did Santy bring ye??
    New phone, some slippers (best present ever tbh) and a few DVD's.

The wallet, on the other hand, got me the id Complete Pack, PAYDAY, Torchlight, Humble Bundle 4 (with the content for paying above the average), E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy and Beat Hazard. Steam sales are a blessing and a curse :( - it's gonna take ages to get around to playing all the games
    What a woman!...
    Fair play to her on that. I'm sure you won't make her regret that decision :p

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

The other half decided to not buy me anything nor i buy her anything only for her to allow me to build a kickass PC come January without any hassle/nagging from her. She sacrificed her christmas gift so i would have more cash to spend on the PC

What a woman!...

o_O

For emphasis:

o_O

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Nothing.

What a woman!...

I asked misses if I I could build myself a new gaming tower worth 900eu as as present and she was grand with that! Unfortunatly it went over the budget - 1200eu, but she does not need to know this :D.

Got that parfume too thought...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Got Turtle Beach PX21 headset, yay! off the fiancé

• Registered Users Posts: 29,847 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Just got Saints Row 3 with the Game voucher. Game is one of the worst gaming shops ever, Not much of a choice. I was mad to get SR3 since hearing about it tho so looking forward to getting stuck in!

• Advertisement
Advertisement