Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

order online not received

Options
  • 25-12-2011 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭

i bought a jersey as i do every year from my team's official website. i ordered it in september

i still haven't received my jersey.

the first order was lost apparently by the courier and the jersey was re sent.

i have a long list of emails back and forth. my emails don't seem to be read, and each time they reply and it's a different rep emailing. i've asked for a refund three times because i have been given the run around. they have asked on three different occasions for the shipping address. each time i have given it to them, even though they had it when i placed the order. it's beyond frustrating the replies i get from them.

where do i stand legally as this is an english site

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

How did you pay? If by credit card you need to write a letter to your card service company - the actual issuer, not just Visa or MasterCard - requesting a chargeback, giving them as much detail as possible and copies of your correspondence. A letter, not an email, registered for preference. Before you do that though, tell the vendor that's your next step. Chargebacks are black marks against merchants, they prefer to avoid them. And name and shame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭JaneHudson

I ordered something from the uk that didn't arrive, and when I enquired they offered to replace or refund it and they said they are doing an investigation. Do I have to worry about the investigation or is it no longer my problem if they have agreed to refund me?

Who's "they"?

dahamsta wrote: »
    Who's "they"?
    Let's say hypothetically it was Ann Summers. For instance.

Did they say the replacement or refund was subject to the investigation? And either way, did they give you a timeline? If the answer to the latter question is No, ask them for one.

• Advertisement

dahamsta wrote: »
    Did they say the replacement or refund was subject to the investigation? And either way, did they give you a timeline? If the answer to the latter question is No, ask them for one.
    No they just said I'd have the money back on my card in a few days. They can hardly charge me then if they find it I guess.

Well, if they find it why would they? :)

Just keep an eye out for the refund and don't let out drag on. The longer these things go on, the harder it is to get a refund via the card issuer.

Advertisement