Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why wasnt anything done about this?

Options
  • 25-12-2011 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

I see a complaint was made about the moderator Lemming in this thread
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=64112969

But there seems to be no replies. He was clearly abusing his power here. Has there been any progress with this?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,893 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

That thread is over 2 years old. Go away and enjoy Christmas for yourself and don't be dragging up ancient disputes!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭tariqbutt

bah humbug!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭tariqbutt

That thread is over 2 years old. Go away and enjoy Christmas for yourself and don't be dragging up ancient disputes!

Actually I just read through the thread again because I was looking to see where the board games mentioned in the thread were purchased. I was hoping to get these board games and enjoy a game with my family this christmas.

Instead my morning was spoiled reading offensive posts by the moderator Lemming.

I think this matter should be looked into despite the lapsed time, for a number of reasons, not least of which because hes spoiling christmas for board game seekers!

Id also very much like to know why matters like this are not resolved. Im suprised that given the amount of time that has passed, there were no replies. Is there a complaint resolution system that works within boards.ie?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Good god, its a two year old thread - time to more on with your life. Get over it.

If you let a 2 year old thread be able to get to you, I think you have bigger problems to worry about in this very day that it is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Aside from the fact that the thread is two years old,Lemming isnt even a mod anymore so what precisely are you after OP?

Apart from trying to troll of course.
    :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,142 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

How is it still a problem? Go enjoy your pressies!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

troll the boards with zombie troll threads
    fahlalalalaaaaaa fahlah lah lah

closing thread.

merry Christmas/Hannuka/Kwanza/Robotika (delete as appropriate)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement