Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

January/stephens day sales. PS3 Games?

Options
  • 25-12-2011 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi

Just wondering if there are any decent sales on in the gaming stores from stephen's day on?

Would like to pick up couple of newer ps3 games on the cheap hopefully.

I notice gamestop doing a 3 for 2 (cheapest game free) offer which they're
    calling a "sale" but don't think it's any different than their regularly ran deals really.

So is there any gaming chain that are genuinely offering good deals on games from tomorrow on?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭King Krib

Hi

Just wondering if there are any decent sales on in the gaming stores from stephen's day on?

Would like to pick up couple of newer ps3 games on the cheap hopefully.

I notice gamestop doing a 3 for 2 (cheapest game free) offer which they're
    calling a "sale" but don't think it's any different than their regularly ran deals really.

So is there any gaming chain that are genuinely offering good deals on games from tomorrow on?
    Not sure if this post will be allowed , but I've a used but perfect copy of MW3 on ps3 for sale at 30euro, better than any store price. Let me know if your interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 certifiable

bump.

So anyone know of any of the gamestores doing good sale deals on games?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Xtravision have a sale offer of a good few games at €19.99, and they are buy 2 get a 3rd free.

Notable games were: RAGE, Bulletstorm, Driver: San Francisco, Fight Night Champion, Crysis 2, Mafia II and Fallout New Vegas.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭sinjim

King Krib wrote: »
    Not sure if this post will be allowed , but I've a used but perfect copy of MW3 on ps3 for sale at 30euro, better than any store price. Let me know if your interested.

I bought MW3 this morning in xtravision artane for €29.98 brand new
    Having said that the preowned ones were still €35???????

Advertisement