Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Christmas

• 25-12-2011 3:50pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭

Happy Christmas all ye Leaving cert goers.... Wont find it till the mocks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Find you're just about managing so far? The LC year, yeah, it's not as bad as it sounded?

That's because it gets even worse next term. It gets excruciatingly hard. Forget poxy mocks (the papers are all ridiculously low quality anyway), the orals, oh god the orals. Even the most extrovert of students struggle. You practically need to be fluent to do well in them. And then the horrible pre-exam run-up. These exams decide your entire life. Don't forget that. Better start studying now unless you wanna end up like the Janitor in Scrubs. Actually, that'd probably be optimistic given the current economic climate.

Lol jkz, it's all grand, take it one day at a time, don't stress, what'll be will be! :) :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

jumpguy wrote: »
    Find you're just about managing so far? The LC year, yeah, it's not as bad as it sounded?

That's because it gets even worse next term. It gets excruciatingly hard. Forget poxy mocks (the papers are all ridiculously low quality anyway), the orals, oh god the orals. Even the most extrovert of students struggle. You practically need to be fluent to do well in them. And then the horrible pre-exam run-up. These exams decide your entire life. Don't forget that. Better start studying now unless you wanna end up like the Janitor in Scrubs. Actually, that'd probably be optimistic given the current economic climate.

Lol jkz, it's all grand, take it one day at a time, don't stress, what'll be will be! :) :P

I hope you die a painful death. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

I hope you die a painful death. :(
    Now now...turn that frown upside-down or Santey mightn't come...err...next year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

pajero12 wrote: »
    Happy Christmas all ye Leaving cert goers.... Wont find it till the mocks!!
    Ours are starting the 23th of Janurary!! :(.. Scared

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Ours are starting the 23th of Janurary!! :(.. Scared

God that's early :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

God that's early :eek:
    Ridiculously so! The school that is in the Same town doesn't start there's until the 27th of February!

2 school weeks when we go back and then they're on top of us!! And we have never seen a Project Maths Paper or an LCVP paper! :L.. To make it worse I do Economics outside of school myself and I have to go into school at 7am on Monday the 23rd to sit the paper on my own in the office from 7.30-10.00 :O

Gonna be.. interesting to say the least..

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭pajero12

Lads..This isnt how i expected this thread to go....Helpful as always jumpguy :P

Advertisement