Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gtx 560 gaming card

Options
  • 25-12-2011 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,971 ✭✭✭

Is this a good gaming card? I know its not the best but is it up there in competition?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Right, I am drunk as ****, but I will give it a go.

This card is good or bad only if you compare to other products.

Tell me how much you want to spend, what system you want to stick this in to, amd what you expect from that gpu.

Your move op.

*dont ban me, I am drunk.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,971 ✭✭✭teednab-el

Right, I am drunk as ****, but I will give it a go.

This card is good or bad only if you compare to other products.

Tell me how much you want to spend, what system you want to stick this in to, amd what you expect from that gpu.

Your move op.

*dont ban me, I am drunk.
    For moderate gaming basically that can play all the good modern pc games. I want it also to power two widescreen monitors. I see a machine online with this GPU. Should I try and get a better one or is that good enough?

Okay, I am sober.

You still haven't said your budget and your psu. Those two things will limit you.

No point getting 560 if you can afford 6970 or 570 etc

If you have low for 560, then get ti version as that one is way better and faster. 560ti will be good card gaming in general. If you will want, you wil be able to get sli those 2 bad boys.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,971 ✭✭✭teednab-el

Okay, I am sober.

You still haven't said your budget and your psu. Those two things will limit you.

No point getting 560 if you can afford 6970 or 570 etc

If you have low for 560, then get ti version as that one is way better and faster. 560ti will be good card gaming in general. If you will want, you wil be able to get sli those 2 bad boys.

Willing to spend up to 2000 euros on a complete system and want to get the best for that.

If you are going for 2k build then I would recomend you to wait a week or two and get 7970. Fastest single gpu card. It will be 500 quid so it fits perfectly in.

If not, then gtx 580

• Advertisement
Advertisement