Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bars at O2 (blueroom audi club etc)

Options
  • 25-12-2011 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

Im looking to get once off access to these bars for a concert im attending... Anyone know how.. OR how much???

All I can google is that tha Audi club u have to be a member.. but im wondering them private entrances.. I want to go to one of them bars for a few drinks before a show and and after... but i aint a member. Can ya pre book and pay??
    p.s happy crimbo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I got into the blueroom at Pearl Jam...people wandering around asked us firstly did we want to go in there (Yes we did), and secondly were we O2 customers (not a hope). They just said who cares and gave us the wristbands. Find them and maybe ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭jamesdublin12

Mushy wrote: »
    I got into the blueroom at Pearl Jam...people wandering around asked us firstly did we want to go in there (Yes we did), and secondly were we O2 customers (not a hope). They just said who cares and gave us the wristbands. Find them and maybe ask.

Cool. I might mail them find out... Go in early.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭jamesdublin12

what do the angels look like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Angels

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Gerlad

What gig you looking to go to? Join carlsberg ireland on facebook and you can apply to go to the premium club where you'll get free carlsberg. Get in early and you're nearly guaranteed a spot. Heading there for primal scream. You need to have a gen admission ticket first though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Generally tall, pretty, white short dresses, hair done up and heels. They are unmissable. If you go in entrance 1 then go through the main doors as normal and turn to your left and ask about them. I don't know what ya have to do to get them, but what's the harm in asking.

Advertisement