Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox live code with laser card

Options
  • 25-12-2011 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭

Want to get xbox live up and running tonight but only have my laser card. I could buy a voucher but I can't find any instant ones. Xbox live also won't take laser. Anyone got any ideas on how to work this out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Johann.

Perhaps somebody will donate a 48 hour trial code, then wait and buy it tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Incompetent

Johann. wrote: »
    Perhaps somebody will donate a 48 hour trial code, then wait and buy it tomorrow!

That'd be great if someone had one spare.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Viral Vector

Hi Incompetant, I used a debit card to pay for Live! Set up a Paypal account using the debit card and M$ will give you an option to pay via Paypal. Your card will be charged soon enough.

(Make sure you turn off Auto-Renewal so you can benefit from any deals when your subscription is about to run out!)

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Incompetent

Hi Incompetant, I used a debit card to pay for Live! Set up a Paypal account using the debit card and M$ will give you an option to pay via Paypal. Your card will be charged soon enough.

(Make sure you turn off Auto-Renewal so you can benefit from any deals when your subscription is about to run out!)

Thank you! I didn't know they accepted paypal. I'll set that up soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Jagle

they accept cc or visa debit directly too

• Advertisement
Advertisement