Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Pub for New Years eve

Options
  • 25-12-2011 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Just wondering would anyone be able to suggest a good pub in Cavan to go to for New Years eve? I am a single 24 year old male and my mates are of a similar age!

Thanks in advance for any replies!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭muincav

Hey all,

Just wondering would anyone be able to suggest a good pub in Cavan to go to for New Years eve? I am a single 24 year old male and my mates are of a similar age!

Thanks in advance for any replies!

Check out the Cavan pub review a few posts below in this forum. It may help you a little....I dont go to Pubs much so that may be your best option...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

The Black Horse or McMahons. Both are on Main Street. All the pubs will be wedged in the town on New Years Eve to be honest though.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Mise123

Yes agree with those. Blessings too. Or you could just go straight to the Imperail and get a good seat before it gets wedged - we used to do that YEARSSSSSSS ago!!!! Have a good night!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

and theres always the radisson hotel a few miles out.. abso class fireworks display last year.. then again i can see it from me front window so im gonna be a mean cavan etc etc this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,873 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Anywhere but the Imperial because it will be jammers, after that all the pubs are much the same. The White Star might be good if he has upstairs open and there is a DJ playing as people might go there for something a bit different. Apart from that its Black Horse/Blessings/Sibin/McMahons/Cruiscin - which ever takes your fancy on the night...

• Advertisement
Advertisement