Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish Language Course in Valencia

Options
  • 25-12-2011 11:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭

I am hoping to head to Valencia on a language improving course this summer for a few weeks but am not sure which of the courses to do.
    http://mediterraneocentre.com/ and http://www.linguavalencia.com/ are two organisations I have found that are good value but does anybody know anything about them? Has anyone been to Valencia to do a Spanish language course? My own Spanish is of fairly decent standard, though my conversational standard has slipped.

And also, what is Valencia like as a city for a young person who likes to play sport, hitting up the beach and enjoys bars and eating out?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Forever-Alone.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭bonerjams03

I'm interested in this too, any advice out there? (For a complete beginner)

Forever-Alone.jpgForever-Alone.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Niamhf

Hey!

I am in Valencia at the mo and it is fantastic! I love it here! There are 2 places that I would recommend, Centre d'Idiomes de la Universitat de Valencia or Babylon Idiomas. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 duende12

Hey,

I was in Valencia for two years and its amazing . I'd also recommend Centre d'Idiomes as it was pretty good and has some affiliation with the Universidad de Valencia. I learnt a lot there they have excellent mostly young and fun teachers. You might wanna check out Enforex or DonQuijote aswell although i have no personal experience with them. Hope this helps

• Advertisement

Cheers guys, may look into it for this summer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭playedalive

I lived in Valencia last summer. It's a great city for young people, especially if you are doing a language course. I was working but living with people doing courses in Babylon. They absolutely loved Valencia, and they were always going out and doing fun things. I was mad jealous of them. Go for it!

Advertisement