Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tripod question

Options
  • 26-12-2011 1:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi,
    I currently have a Canon 600 and am about to buy a Manfrotto 501 hdv head to shoot video. Wondering about tripod to suit it. Thinking towards either a 055xprob or 547bx. Wondering which might be best or is there something better in that range? Not sure but does the 055xprob have a bowl to level it, or considering it extendible height column would it need to be levelled by the legs. I suppose the 547bx looks more conventional to me also as I've assisted camera guys with heavier duty Satchlers etc but can the 055xprob do the job without the spreader and if i go with the 547bx would I lose out on having extra height of the.
    Thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭briano.de.rhino

u might get more detailed answers on 'dvinfo' or similar sites. I also have a 600d and I use a 120 euro video tripod I got from some supplier in Meath through Bray camera shop.its grand actually...fluid enough for a smooth pan.

Advertisement