Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

R.c heli

Options
  • 26-12-2011 2:29am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 104 ✭✭

Got a 3.5 ch helicopter, new to all this. I haven't used it properly only turned it on and off a few times. But now when I switch it on, or actually plug the little lead in, the top rotor spins with no imput from the controller and what ever I do with controller it just keeps spinning!!!

Any help on how to sort this appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭smokin ace

turn on the controller before turning on the heli and see if that works there might be something else interfering with the frequency

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 104 ✭✭spindizzy

smokin ace wrote: »
    turn on the controller before turning on the heli and see if that works there might be something else interfering with the frequency

Naw, still the same. I'm confused cause only the top blades are spinning. Seems like there just stick on!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

Just check that the trim tab under the rudder stick is not over to one side. It should be in the centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

i would say its faulty...

both should obvoiulsly spin at the same time and shouldn't spin without any throttle up...

would think its the board that faulty

Can u bring it back,

Don't let it out u off, the things are great and really easy to fly and have fun with...

Hope u get it sorted.

ken

Advertisement