Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dry Cleaners tomorrow (Stevo's Day) ?

Options
  • 26-12-2011 3:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Anyone know of a dry-cleaners in Dublin that's open tomorrow (Stephen's Day) ?

I'm attending a funeral on Tuesday (Dec 27th), and need to get my suit in order....

All replies (except smart-arse "AH" ones) welcome.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

I'm in the same boat, not for funeral though. I've rang around a good few now and no answers. Hopefully someone knows one.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

Jay D wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat, not for funeral though. I've rang around a good few now and no answers. Hopefully someone knows one.

Looks like its gonna be a DIY job with an iron. Ah well....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Careful with the iron, make sure it's not too hot, I made that mistake before :) I'm hoping I might get sorted tomorrow still.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

Jay D wrote: »
    Careful with the iron, make sure it's not too hot, I made that mistake before :) I'm hoping I might get sorted tomorrow still.

Cheers, best of luck tomorrow.

Advertisement