Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

off license opening st stephens day

• 26-12-2011 10:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi all. does anyone know if the off license are open today. If so what time?
    Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

I was just looking for an answer to that myself and found this thread by goggling.
    I think they are open from 12 to 6 today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Vertigo100

12-10 here in limerick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Bigcheeze

Some are, some not. Dunnes and Superquinn both closed today. Some Tescos open. O'Briens open 12-9

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭stevek93

Anyone know about off licences today in Blanch? - didn't want to create a new thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

stevek93 wrote: »
    Anyone know about off licences today in Blanch? - didn't want to create a new thread

The one at the roundabout beside the Spar in Mulhuddart is open. Just passed by it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭stevek93

The one at the roundabout beside the Spar in Mulhuddart is open. Just passed by it.

Grand cheers

Advertisement