Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurants and Pubs open Dublin 2 St. Stephen's Day?

Options
  • 26-12-2011 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

As the title says. Am meeting an old pal in town today for hopefully a late lunch and maybe a pint after. Anyone know where's open in terms of restaurants and pubs around Dublin 2/City Centre please. I fancy somewhere like Market bar or Havana for food maybe and then Grogan's for a pint but no idea if either are open. Other suggestions welcome and thanks in advance folks. :) Stargrrl.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Good Advice

I'm wondering the same myself I heard pubs are closing early??

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Stargrrl

OP here - So, most places I thought would be open weren't but we got lucky and happened upon The Port House on South William St. for food and then even better Kehoe's on Anne St. was open for a pint. Not sure how late it stayed open as we were gone by 8 anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Piriz

relaunching this thread seeking advice for restaurants open on St. Stephens Day 2013...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭chopper6

Porter House in town was open last year.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

get on the dart and head to Bray, as it is wicklow, all the pubs and restaurants are open,

the place is usually hopping - its the biggest night of the year

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

John Mason wrote: »
    get on the dart and head to Bray, as it is wicklow, all the pubs and restaurants are open,

the place is usually hopping - its the biggest night of the year

Except there are no DART's on St. Stephens Day.

Advertisement