Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheap PS3 Dualshock controller?

• 26-12-2011 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭

Hey lads, i've posted this in the bargain requests forum but got no replies. Anyone know where to get the cheapest one of these?
    Preferably shops like HMV etc and not online, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭T0mmyM

I think I saw it for 45 in PC world. Not sure though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Hey lads, i've posted this in the bargain requests forum but got no replies. Anyone know where to get the cheapest one of these?
    Preferably shops like HMV etc and not online, thanks.

you might not get the official one cheap. anywhere from €40 - €55

but you could always try for a cheap knock off version which can be about €10 - €20 cheaper than the official.

can get them in GAME and HMV and the likes too

i wouldnt have a clue what their like to use or anything though.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Kingpin187

Was in the same boat mate.. needed a new controller, and they are pretty much the same price everywhere for the official ones. Most of the unofficial ones are hopeless and dont last.

Go for official you cant go wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭T0mmyM

Argos has it for €41.67, probably the cheapest you'll get in a walk in store.

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/5660830.htm

Advertisement