Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

i tunes card code

• 26-12-2011 12:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

Hi my son got i card and in removing panel he scratched off the code :mad: is there any way to fix this please

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,167 ✭✭✭shanec1928

madred006 wrote: »
    Hi my son got i card and in removing panel he scratched off the code :mad: is there any way to fix this please
    there should ba another serial number email that to the support section at apple and they will send you the code

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 895 ✭✭✭brav

Yep go here:
    http://www.apple.com/ie/support/itunes/cards-codes/

And click "Get cards and codes support with Express Lane"

They will ask for serial number and as much of the code as you can see I think, then they will email code to use.
    Happened to me too, easy enough to scratch off code

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 704 ✭✭✭LukeS_

How does this even happen? It's only a sticker you have to peel off. No scratching necessary?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 704 ✭✭✭LukeS_

brav wrote: »

Yeah but they can actually be peeled off, believe it or not.

Any place I've ever got them from they've been peel-able anyway, and by the looks of that picture it looks peel-able too.

• Advertisement

LukeS_ wrote: »
    Yeah but they can actually be peeled off, believe it or not.

Any place I've ever got them from they've been peel-able anyway, and by the looks of that picture it looks peel-able too.

Maybe thats what happened to me so.
    I think that grey material does say scratch off gently with coin, however maybe you can also peel it off, which I must remember to do the next time

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-b-5u3NRKLpa6TtgGx4gR-DWOqpxLeAQ4u4mTf1MsiCZaNPESb6y3Yu1HqQ

Advertisement