Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Syma S107G helicopter

Options
  • 26-12-2011 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭

Does anyone know where i could this helicopter in a brick and mortar store today in Dublin ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Not sure if this is the exact model though

http://thegadgetstore.ie/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66&products_id=429

Dundrum Town Centre

• Registered Users Posts: 2,700 ✭✭✭scwazrh

smilgy wrote: »
    Does anyone know where i could this helicopter in a brick and mortar store today in Dublin ?

I got mine in smyths toy shop

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭smilgy

scwazrh wrote: »
    I got mine in smyths toy shop

But is it this model ? I looked at the pictures on their website and it doesnt seem the same

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭smilgy

Went to B Cool today and they were all sold out of the S107 but instead got a S032g for 40 euro. Apparently their the bigger brother of it. Also went into the art shop (Don't remember the name) and they had the S107G but for 45 euro so I decided to pass. Just thought I'd let people know.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

The one from smyths is slightly different.

Bought 2 of them, fly nice...

Have the sr107 aswell, think I prefer it, maybe cause i had first tho..

Just got a blade sr 120 to progress along,,,, well cool, need lots more space and no vodka redbull b4 flying

Onwards and upwards... RC all the way

• Advertisement
Advertisement