Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBL Setup Debacle

Options
  • 26-12-2011 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭

Howdy lads, would appreciate some help on this! I've setup the little fella's new 360 with XBL etc. I configured all the family settings etc, & I just want to change some of the default privacy settings for XBL useage, however it's asking for a password that either I havn't set, or certainly don't remember setting.

Under the child profile, going into privacy, changing the settings I want, it's popping up with my email address & asking for a password. I presume it's the WLID password, but that's not working. Between all the other passwords, gamertags, email address creation etc my head is frazzled!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Sorted, for some reason it wouldn't recognise the WLID password, even though it was correct. I changed it via WL & tryed again on the 360 & it worked.

Advertisement