If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote Please...

Options
  • 26-12-2011 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Whats your best price on an Onkyo TX-NR609 including delivery to Wicklow?

E.

**PM sent to Dave.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭darrenheaphy

exaisle wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Whats your best price on an Onkyo TX-NR609 including delivery to Wicklow?

E.

**PM sent to Dave.

It might be difficult to get a response, I would think, given John's OOTO. You should call :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

B]Mod Comment:[/B]

Please see the stickey at the top of the forum here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056494873 entitled "Delay: Posts and Replies over Christmas -> New Year".

It may be some time before normal service resumes on the forum so if your query is in any way time sensitive, please contact RicherSounds using the details given in the notice.

Thanks,

Ritz.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭raeGten

I was actually looking for a price on the same Onkyo model. If you could also quote me for delivery (to Dublin) or to pick it up from the Dublin Phillips store I'd appreciate it. I know there's a delay at the moment but whenever you get back is cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi guys.

Currently, the 609 is £379.95 and delivery would be £12.99. Unfortunately this is the best price that we can do on this as it's a mega deal and I don't know of anywhere who has it cheaper. Obviously, if you find it cheaper let me know as we'll beat any price in the UK and Ireland once it includes delivery.

We have these in stock and they can be ordered via the website or drop us a PM if you are interested.

ATVB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.