Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV Broadband connection dropping

• 26-12-2011 2:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭

Is anyone else having trouble with UTV broadband? My connection has been dropping a lot for the past few days now (I'm surprised it hasn't dropped since I started typing it's that bad). Maybe it's just me or my router is at fault. I'm in the Roscrea area. Haven't had any trouble with the connection/UTV for ages but it's desperate altogether now.

ps...it dropped again when I hit the submit button :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Sean^DCT4

Same here, broadband loses internet connection every hour or so then seems to reconnect. I'm wired so there's no issue with the connection to the router. When the internet is down I can ping/connect to the router so they appear to be having issues. Dublin area.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭O'Prez

Mine seems ok so far today but I believe some Eircom customers were having the same problems in the Nenagh area.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭O'Prez

...it's dropping again today :mad:

Advertisement