Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Massey Ferguson 265 Hydraulics?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭DaNiEl1994

im going to take pictures of out setup now we have to spools double acting so we can use a power box will hopefully have them up in an hour or two

i just went to take some photos and they're ****e its too dark, if you can wait till 2moz ill upload some.

the only thing i can tell you is our setup is getting oil from under the seat, yours if im correct is returning it to the gears?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 725 ✭✭✭6480

i thought that some 265 s( or the last ones that were made) were fitted wit their own spool valves which worked independent of the tractor s 3 pt linkage pump. I think it was called an auxciliy pump that worked the spool s and u moved the lever under the seat to combine the two pumps together for more out put . I think ur tractor has only one pump like a 135 but i could be wrong but u could still work a valve chest off it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Mr.Success

DaNiEl1994 wrote: »
    i just went to take some photos and they're ****e its too dark, if you can wait till 2moz ill upload some.

the only thing i can tell you is our setup is getting oil from under the seat, yours if im correct is returning it to the gears?

Any pics yet?

christ forgot all about it and i wouldnt mind but i had it out today, ill try my best to have them up tommorow

• Advertisement

hope it helps ask if you have any questions
    photomcw.jpg
    photo1syx.jpg
    photo2or.jpg
    photo3px.jpg
    photo4uxc.jpg

how do i get imageshack photos on this?

Seen the pics

Does your oil pipe return it to the same valve under the seat unlike my one beside the gears?

Also does your lift arms stop functioning when you pull out the switch for the spools?

Mr.Success wrote: »
    Seen the pics

Does your oil pipe return it to the same valve under the seat unlike my one beside the gears?

Also does your lift arms stop functioning when you pull out the switch for the spools?

yep it returns to he valve under the seat, and when you turn on the valve you have to put the lift up to the last to allow the spools to work we operate the lift from one of the to levers on the side of the seat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 725 ✭✭✭6480

DaNiEl1994 wrote: »
    yep it returns to he valve under the seat, and when you turn on the valve you have to put the lift up to the last to allow the spools to work we operate the lift from one of the to levers on the side of the seat

thats the same thats on ur tractor Mr. success .The return pipe for the oil can go back in any where in the back end or gear box as its all the same

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 422 ✭✭marlyman

http://issuu.com/qtponline/docs/2_massey?mode=window&viewMode=doublePage

Page 310 part number 62744

this goes on where you current diverter valve is on your picture 1. gives you two spool valve outlets. then you buy a bracket with two couplings fitted then just make up 2 pipes and hey presto. takes one hour to fit.

alla avilable from a qtp stockist

• Advertisement

thank you for all the info, i might order parts through a local dealer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 416 ✭✭scudster

marlyman wrote: »
    http://issuu.com/qtponline/docs/2_massey?mode=window&viewMode=doublePage

Page 310 part number 62744

this goes on where you current diverter valve is on your picture 1. gives you two spool valve outlets. then you buy a bracket with two couplings fitted then just make up 2 pipes and hey presto. takes one hour to fit.

alla avilable from a qtp stockist

Marlyman, would the same setup work on a 165 or 185?
    Could do with a setup like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 422 ✭✭marlyman

scudster wrote: »
    Marlyman, would the same setup work on a 165 or 185?
    Could do with a setup like that.

it sure would. ive fitted 10 kist so far for friends when they seen mine.

Advertisement