Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor and HTC Sensation XL

Options
  • 26-12-2011 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hey, I was planing on getting the HTC Sensation XL on meteor on billpay, but I don't like the look of their plans, I saw the ''Bill Pay Smart Lite 30euro'' on this:https://phones.meteor.ie/bp/choose_a_plan, I was wondering if I could buy this phone for 99.99 and put that sim into it to use that plan.If anyone could help that would be amazing,thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

The lite plans are only 30 days/ They are for the sim only. To use this plan, you could buy the phone on pay as you go (€529), and pop the sim in then. The other plans give you the phone for €99 because you have to sign a contract for 18 months. Thats how they make back the money for the cost of the phone.

Advertisement