Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game save problem!

Options
  • 26-12-2011 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Every time I start up BF3 it says my save file is damaged/corrupted. It then gives me the option to start a new save by pressing A or to cancel by pressing B.

I just press B and it starts up the game, but everything I have unlocked is still unlocked, I still have my rank and dog tags, ribbons and medals. The only thing is that all my kit is reset to the basic, and I have to set up my weapons again every time I start my game.

Anything I can do to sort this out without starting again?!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I think you're confusing your local single player save, with the remote multiplayer profile.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Spear wrote: »
    I think you're confusing your local single player save, with the remote multiplayer profile.

I thought that at first, just got worried with the fact it resets my weapon configurations every time. I also get them messages I got the first time I downloaded the B2K maps, the congrats ones.

I didn't want to delete anything without being sure.

Advertisement