Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas at Leopardstown Race Course

Options
  • 26-12-2011 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭

Anybody doing this, this year? When I was younger used to do this a fair bit, was always great fun and something for everyone. Was hoping to go today but you need to be there early, as first race is on 12:30

How was it today for anyone who went, and any good races to look out for tomorrow? Also wondering how much tickets are, is there a discount for students?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Anybody doing this, this year? When I was younger used to do this a fair bit, was always great fun and something for everyone. Was hoping to go today but you need to be there early, as first race is on 12:30

How was it today for anyone who went, and any good races to look out for tomorrow? Also wondering how much tickets are, is there a discount for students?

Some cracking races on today, didn't make it down but watched it. The 1.25 race tomorrow is going to be a cracker. Student is €15 in, Adult €25. Heading down on Thursday myself as it's free in with a Tote Go Racing card and I'm off work.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,636 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Go every Stephen's day, and going Wednesday with my family's horse, Rubi Light set the win the Lexus. Some great races all week, highly recommend getting down.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Some cracking races on today, didn't make it down but watched it. The 1.25 race tomorrow is going to be a cracker. Student is €15 in, Adult €25. Heading down on Thursday myself as it's free in with a Tote Go Racing card and I'm off work.

Hey, thanks for telling me about Tote Go Racing Card, great deal and will be handy in future!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

Just wondering with the tote card Does it cover you for the day or just from the istabraq hurdle on thursday?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

The day, they'll hardly kick you out after it then.:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement