Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Todays weather...

• 26-12-2011 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭

Did anyone take advantage at all?.

I took a smallish spin from Portmarnock onto the M1 to Drogheda, then went out for Clogher Head, then stuck to the national roads back along the coast stopping off in Balbriggan Harbour - Skerries (lovely fast sweeping road this) - Rush (south beach) to watch some windsurfer's then home.

There was a warm wind for most of it too.

So anyone else head out?.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Yup, nice little tour of balmy Limerick Wesht today.

Out to Askeaton, across through forest/back roads and back via Adare/Patrickswell. Shoulda gone a bit further, but I was only meant to be popping out for milk... :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

I got horizontal rain, so stayed on the couch.....

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

I took advantage. Brought the pups to Cratloe. Bike stayed home though. But I'm planning to take the bike for a spin into Limerick during the week so not too bad. Have some poker chips to collect.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Rich11

next month, im selling the car and getting me a motorbike, cannot wait, probaly gonna get a kawaski ninja 250:D:D:D:D:D:D im sooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

New tyres to break in, new chain. New brake pads.

I am riding like a learner for a reason.

Put full winter gear on with all the inner linings and ended up sweating my ass off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭sleepysniper

Was out on the bike the last 2 days. Not too cold at all. Just watch out for oil on the wet roads.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,868 ✭✭✭Alkers

Did anyone take advantage at all?.

I took a smallish spin from Portmarnock onto the M1 to Drogheda, then went out for Clogher Head, then stuck to the national roads back along the coast stopping off in Balbriggan Harbour - Skerries (lovely fast sweeping road this) - Rush (south beach) to watch some windsurfer's then home.

There was a warm wind for most of it too.

So anyone else head out?.

If you get a few min would you be able to stick up a route map for that one? Sounds a decent spin but not familiar with the area at all.

Advertisement