Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Norwich v Spurs (19:30 SS1)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Love the football we're playing
    Love the team
    Love the manager

It's all so positive, it's the best I've ever known since I started following this club in the mid-80s

3 years ago we were in a relegation scrap, what an amazing transformation.
    And when you think that our first 11 cost about 50mil it's even more impressive.

So happy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

"French sports daily L'Equipe have likened Tottenham to an English Barcelona, with Luka Modric as their Xavi and Bale as important to Redknapp's side as Lionel Messi is to the Catalans" :D:D:D:D http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/breves2011/20111227_222636_tottenham-c-est-de-la-bale.html

Growing up with a family of North London Gooners on one side I've received my fair share of abuse.... This is by far the happiest point in my lifetime of support c.20yrs :D:D:D:D Yiddos!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Love the football we're playing
    Love the team
    Love the manager

It's all so positive, it's the best I've ever known since I started following this club in the mid-80s

3 years ago we were in a relegation scrap, what an amazing transformation.
    And when you think that our first 11 cost about 50mil it's even more impressive.

So happy

I agree with most ;) , lets hope we keep it up and don't let things slip.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Seillejet

Absolutely to read just positive comments from fellow Spurs fans that echo my sentiments at the moment. Looking at the fixtures I think February is where the real tests will come. With Valentines, wedding anniversary and Mrs birthday I have always christened it black February but hopefully Spurs can be my ray of light. Love being a Yid :)

Advertisement