Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some Funnies

Options
  • 26-12-2011 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,310 ✭✭✭

Barman says to paddy," Your glass is empty do you want another one."

Paddy says “why the fook would I want two empty glasses?”

A guy met this girl in a bar and asked, "May I buy you a drink?”

Looking back unimpressed at the man she replies, "Okay, but it won't do you any good."

A little later, he asks, "May I buy you another drink?"

"Okay, but it still won't do you any good."

He invites her up to his apartment and she replies, "Okay, but it won't do you any good."

They get to his apartment and he says, "You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I want you for my wife."

She says, "Oh, that's different. Send her in."

Breaking News:

The FA have handed Andy Carroll an eight-game run in the Liverpool first-team.

The club are set to appeal...!!

I felt the warm caress of my wife's breast against the back of my hand today.

After years of marriage most would regard this as a lovely intimate moment..!!

But I was doing up her laces at the time..?

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Advertisement