Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas with out your kids.

Options
  • 26-12-2011 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭

Anyone else spending/having spent the last few days with out their kids?

For the first time mine were off with their Dad and his parents for the duration.
    Usually they are here and so is their Dad but this year they are off with that set of grand parents.

I was with my family, so wasn't at home on my own but I missed them a lot.
    I know there may be many more Christmases to come that this will be the case
    and I wondered who else has been the same boat the last few days.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

I don't have any children myself OP, but my parents are split up (they split before I was born) and my dad lives in the U.K with my (half) siblings and his girlfriend and to be honest, I really, really missed them, a lot even though I have never spent Christmas with them before.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas even though your kids weren't around, you could even have a mini Christmas with them when they come home to you?

I know it wouldn't be the same as having them with you on Xmas day, but you could still celebrate Xmas with them.

Advertisement