Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good place to buy suits in Cork?

Options
  • 26-12-2011 8:11pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 26

Looking to buy a few business suits for around the 100 euro mark (each), as I will be doing an internship for an accounting firm so nothing too fancy and cheap is good. Any ideas where a good place to start would be, especially with the sales due to start. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭andrewire

Pennyes has suits for about €80. They look fine. I haven't bought one there but you should take a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭ofcork

Suit distributors have a shop on washington street now and seem to have good value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭garhjw

i bought a marks & spencer tux a few years back and it was very good - fit and quality were excellent. i can't remember how much it cost but deffo wasn't much over €100. might get some good deals in next too if they do suits? their xmassale is supposed to be pretty good

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 26 West10th

Thanks for the replies, here's to good sale hunting.

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭Zuppy

If your still looking I found Reflex on North main street good. About half way down.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭jacko1

Fitzgeralds - sale on - ask for Leonard, tell him your max spend and he'll sort you out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭goldie fish

Many a Court defendant arrived wearing a Guineys Suit... and got to go home after...

Advertisement