Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Film student to help with my small project

Options
  • 26-12-2011 10:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi,

I looking for a film student to help with a project I am working on, it will only take about three hours of your time.

I am looking for someone to film lapsed-time animation, the finished film would be about a minute long when edited. I don't mind doing the editing myself, but I would like the help of someone who understands lighting camerawork etc.

I can't make a payment for this, but in return, it is something for your portfolio and I will reference your name.

If you want any more information please p.m. me

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭redbug

bump!

bump! bump!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Miguel_Angel

Hi!.
    This is Miguel Angel from Limerick, I'm cinematographer and I would like to help you with this matter, so, send me PM :).

Cheers!

thanks! I forget to say in the post that I am based in Dublin and I can't travel to Limerick, but if there is any change I will get back to you, thanks again

Hi there, if you're still looking for some help regarding filming pm me too;)

David

• Advertisement

hi david,
    pm sent

Looking for someone Dublin based or that can travel to Dublin, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭Tactical

redbug wrote: »
    it will only take about three hours of your time.

I can supply 3 hours of my time. This includes travel from my location to your location, set up of my equipment, shooting the required scenes, ingest of footage from my equipment to your edit facility, break down of my equipment and travel from your location to my location.
    the finished film would be about a minute long when edited. I don't mind doing the editing myself, but I would like the help of someone who understands lighting camerawork etc.!

Are you supplying and setting up the lighting yourself?
    Do you have a storyboard for the shots required?
    I can't make a payment for this, but in return, it is something for your portfolio and I will reference your name.

I can accept payment for this, but additionally I will reference your work and place the finished project in my portfolio.

Are you prepared to sign a release to allow me to use the work in advertising and promoting my business?
    If you want any more information please p.m. me
    Cheers!

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭shiftkey

Hi,
    Please consider me to assist you in your animation film project.
    I am currently nearing the end of my first year Cinematography course in Ballyfermot College, Dublin 10. I am available most evening and some half days during the week and all weekends.
    My name is Evan,
    Thank You!:cool:

Hi Evan,

thanks for your reply and interest, P.M. sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭Tactical

Don't forget to post a link to the finished project Redbug,

it'll be interesting to have a look at it :)

Advertisement