Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for ts 115

• 27-12-2011 3:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Lads. im looking to buy a new holland ts 115 sle with left hand reverse and a turbo fitted. Would be great if there was a loader on it but not the end of the world. Anything under 6000 hours. It must be a clean tractor cause im fairly fussy. Would really appreciate if any of you know where there is a nice one for sale, please dont mention DONEDEAL because ive it well studied. Thanks lads. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭MickeyShtyles

A wee bit over your 6k hour mark, but shes got a loader!
    :D

http://rmcallistertractors.com/machinery/details/?id=380

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 227 ✭✭yog1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 mad machinery

Know a lad that bought a tracor from slemish. its a 03 ts 115 dual power with right hand reverse. I dont this tractor can be any more than a 01 because the left hand reverse came out that year?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭stanflt

Lads. im looking to buy a new holland ts 115 sle with left hand reverse and a turbo fitted. Would be great if there was a loader on it but not the end of the world. Anything under 6000 hours. It must be a clean tractor cause im fairly fussy. Would really appreciate if any of you know where there is a nice one for sale, please dont mention DONEDEAL because ive it well studied. Thanks lads. :)

i know that armstrong machinery have one of these with a turbo fitted and a tanco 280professional loader on it-think theres 5k hours on it and its an 03model. its very clean as i haved looked at it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 446 ✭✭poor farmer

I have a ts115 01 from new s.l..e its l.h.r.
    I shouldn't be to hard to establish a tractors true age .I never had a loader on it but i heard other owners complaining that the the aren't great with a loader (slow hydraulics)

• Advertisement

Poor Farmer could i tempt you to sell yours?? Many hours on it? I hope you have a turbo, ya dont know what your missing if ya dont have one!! Find them very sluggish without

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 446 ✭✭poor farmer

Poor Farmer could i tempt you to sell yours?? Many hours on it? I hope you have a turbo, ya dont know what your missing if ya dont have one!! Find them very sluggish without

Everything is for sale:)6k hours Replaced original tyres during summer
    No turbo .i found it ok as it was .It has given good service

Will you send me your details poor farmer? I will give you a call about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭vanderbadger

http://www.whelansgarage.com/Tractors-Machinery-Currently-In-Stock/New-Holland-TS115.69.1.83.aspx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 609 ✭✭✭flatout11

try nelson alexander (just google search it) or randal nelson - mid antrim tractors, they usually have a few english imports in good nick in stock, go for a sle lhr model the other one is ok but for loader work tis handier

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 masseys scrap and zetors no better

its good to be fussy when it comes to buying a tractor.your right to go for one with a turbo fitted,mines is sle and is fitted with a turbo and she is a real pocket rocket! she is ment to be 130hp but she puts a jd 6330 premium (125hp) to shame.so i suspect the ts is slightly higher than 130hp,shes not been screwed out either,ive a quicke loader fitted on mines,great loader tractor with plenty of hp when you need it.mines has wide tyres all round,480/70/r24 fronts and 520/70/r38 rears,my theory is with that sort of hp you need to be able to get it to the ground.mines has almost 9000hrs clocked up while still on original back tyres 50% thread and original paintwork.wouldnt change her for the world,if you want to have a look you can view her on you tube,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLgCcr9F3ZE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL.i purchased from mc murray tractors,anything they have is mint,brings alot of real clean tm's and ts's from england,mines came from exeter in england. http://www.mcmurraytractors.com/ if you let them know what you want they will get it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 182 ✭✭iano93

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/tractors/2876852
    This fits the bill, turbo, 5300 hours, and good wide tyres

Masseys scrap and zetors no better, seen your ts on youtube. There isnt a tractor in the country that could have done 9000 hours and still have 50% rears! I hope yours is left hand reverse? lads have got fouled in the past, left hand shuttle came in 2001 so any year after that had to be left hand or someone fiddled the real age of the tractor. The exchange rate is very bad at the moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭yellow50HX

thats a fair collection for tractors alright, dont think i'd be able to put that much up from home, too much rust to see...ha ha ha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 masseys scrap and zetors no better

Masseys scrap and zetors no better, seen your ts on youtube. There isnt a tractor in the country that could have done 9000 hours and still have 50% rears! I hope yours is left hand reverse? lads have got fouled in the past, left hand shuttle came in 2001 so any year after that had to be left hand or someone fiddled the real age of the tractor. The exchange rate is very bad at the moment

mines came from england,never left the fields,shes clocked up 9024hrs now and still on the original goodyear rears,the dealer changed the original goodyear 460/70/24 fronts (20%) when i purchased to a new set of agrimax 480/70/24's.i know my stuff about tractors and this kind of stuff and i promise that shes on original tyres and paint! the english man will always care for his machines not like most irish men.my ts was used for sowing fert and power harrowing.there isnt a millimeter of wear in the hitch,must of been hardly ever used,when she came men guessed as having 3-4000hrs they couldnt believe it when i showed them she had over 8500hrs,just goes to show that if you look after something it will last forever,1 owner from new bought from RF HAYDEN in exeter in august 99,no shes right hand shuttle 99 grey chassis model.yes i'll agree the exchange rate isnt great and to help matters s/h tractor prices are climbing fast in england because of export markets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,668 ✭✭✭maidhc

May I ask why you want one with a Turbo so badly? None of them came that way from new and it suggests the tractor was worked above its design capacity.

Also, I wouldn't pay much attention to the hour clock. I have sat it a few "low hours" TS tractors that seem noticably less tight than my TS115 with 4,000 up (still low I know!)

We never fitted a turbo either, never felt the need. Good tractor though, 12 years and no prob apart from a fanbelt tensioner and a radio.

Advertisement