Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

wait times from apple.ie?

• 27-12-2011 11:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,163 ✭✭✭

i ordered an iphone yesterday:D just wondering will it be the 2 weeks plus shipping or is there any chance ill get it sooner?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,680 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Good chance you'll get it sooner, but it's Christmas so it could take a bit longer. I received mine within 8-9 days of ordering.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 00dec

I ordered mine last night. The delivery estimate given was 10-17th jan.

Ive lost count of how many times I've checked my account on the website or refreshed my e-mail account to see if it had progressed. I know its delusional. dam this Christmas boredom haha. Realistically I'm hoping it will have shipped by the end of the week.
    what model did you order? I went for the 16gb black.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,163 ✭✭✭shanec1928

00dec wrote: »
    I ordered mine last night. The delivery estimate given was 10-17th jan.

Ive lost count of how many times I've checked my account on the website or refreshed my e-mail account to see if it had progressed. I know its delusional. dam this Christmas boredom haha. Realistically I'm hoping it will have shipped by the end of the week.
    what model did you order? I went for the 16gb black.
    haha same as keeps saying processing no matter how many times i checked same version but white to be different

this morning its preparing for shipment. YAY!! :D. any news on yours forza rovers?

this morning its preparing for shipment. YAY!! :D. any news on yours forza rovers?
    snap:D was just coming on to dig this thread up:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

snap:D was just coming on to dig this thread up:D:D

Where are they shipped from?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

jenno86 wrote: »

Some from uk. I ordered an iPhone 4 Xmas week and had it 2 days later.

shipped :D

they come from the uk, as far as i know. any of the laptops i've ordered off apple have all been shipped from the uk.

:D:D

jenno86 wrote: »
    Nuneaton to be exact well according to tracking

• Advertisement

i cant see any detailed tracking on the shipping yet.

i cant see any detailed tracking on the shipping yet.
    if you go to the order screen the button that had be cancel order has the tracking info then get the number and go to tnt international tracking to ease your worries package was picked up a two minutes to six and should be here on the third

thanks forza rovers but i tried that. typed the tracking number in but it doesn't seem to be on the tnt system. i looked at the tracking number. tnt says that the number should be 9 digits. the one apple gave me is 10, might be wrong. maybe i just got unlucky that it wasn't put on the system Friday evening before the weekend or something. ah well.. haha

thanks forza rovers but i tried that. typed the tracking number in but it doesn't seem to be on the tnt system. i looked at the tracking number. tnt says that the number should be 9 digits. the one apple gave me is 10, might be wrong. maybe i just got unlucky that it wasn't put on the system Friday evening before the weekend or something. ah well.. haha
    thats odd additional order number is 10 digits then tnt then the tracking number

im using the right number :) . ill just have to wait it out lol.

it came today :D

no sign of mine.
    I rang tnt today; my tracking number was not on the system and no package addressed to me had passed through the depot either.

To be fair apples estimated delivery date is tomorrow.....we will see. hahah
    hows your phone going? you happy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭BArra

UPS also delivers apple products

tracking number starts with 1Z****************

18 digits in total, you sure its not with UPS?

haha. no its tnt.

no sign of mine.
    I rang tnt today; my tracking number was not on the system and no package addressed to me had passed through the depot either.

To be fair apples estimated delivery date is tomorrow.....we will see. hahah
    hows your phone going? you happy?
    Ya delighted. Battery is better than what I expected with reading all the stuff online.hope yours comes soon!

• Advertisement

Mine has been tracked down after a lengthily bitch on the phone.
    It was a routing error. It was sent back to apple in the UK so it can be shipped AGAIN! ridiculous!
    rather frustrating. Estimated delivery date is Friday now. At least i have a working tracking number now. haha

Mine has been tracked down after a lengthily bitch on the phone.
    It was a routing error. It was sent back to apple in the UK so it can be shipped AGAIN! ridiculous!
    rather frustrating. Estimated delivery date is Friday now. At least i have a working tracking number now. haha
    that's fairly crappy at least the wait wont be as long.

just arrived. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Hey guys, just wondering what number do I use to track? I'm having the same issue as you 00dec, I have a 10 digit number but nothing is coming up when i put it into the tnt tracking page... Did the 2nd number you get have 9 digits or 10?

I know I'm being picky, I just got the shipment confirmation email at around 5.30 today, but I love tracking packages. Nerdy, I know... :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

....I have a 10 digit number but nothing is coming up when i put it into the tnt tracking page...

TNT's tracking/consignment numbers are only 9 digits.

yesterday morning my tracking number had changed when I went to the track shipment on the apple site. the old one was 10 digits and the new one was 9. its frustrating i know.
    to be fair, even though my package went astray it actually arrived on the day that apple said it would when the sent me the email saying it had shipped. it can take a day or two for the tracking information to be available to you. annoying i know. im sure you'll get it soon. forza rovers and i both got ours within about a week of ordering.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Cheers guys, I actually got it working late last night, it's in transit and now it's due to be delivered today according to the link from apple, and from tnt. exciting!

I'll have an iphone againg, thank GOD!!!!! :D

Advertisement