Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Went to Blance today

Options
  • 27-12-2011 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭

Went to Blanch today, when are the sales starting?

No wonder Biz is quiet.:eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

they started yesterday in a lot of shops. you were late.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭JOSman

Ah that's it, I missed the sales.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Dublin City

dudara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

dudara wrote: »
    Moved to Dublin City

dudara

lol, I was about to move to over to you!.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

I've never believed in sales tbh. I believe Next's is supposedly worth it. Still I wouldn't queue to go into some shop like that. Online is like better than sale prices everyday. Oh and was in Blanch myself today, pretty packed in fairness. Parking difficult too. Suppose today is yesterday now though ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I went along with some friends to witness the start of the Next sale in Blanch at 6am Stephen's Day.
    Unbelievable. Packed car parks, crowds of mental people grabbing for bargains, hour-long waits at cash desks to pay.
    Thank God the coffee place was open.

Advertisement