Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mechanic In Limerick Next Few Days?

• 27-12-2011 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Anybody know of any garages or mechanics that are working over the next few days, my car is in bad need of new bearings and I'd like to get it done as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Any side of town in particular?? I'd give John Casey motors in Caherdavin a shout, John's a sound chap and very reasonable! 061-455299

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭gerardk55

Thanks Alan,

Have the number of two, one in town and the other on the ennis rd, distance isn't an issue, the bearings are well shot but it's still moving, just feels like the handbrake is on the whole time!

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭gerardk55

Just to let ye know, used Henry st garage, excellent service and reasonable. Will be using them in future.

Advertisement