Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good place to buy preowned console in Dublin

Options
  • 27-12-2011 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭

I want to buy a second hand console 360 in dublin city ,wheres the best place to go.Do xtravision sell them. IS game or gamestop my only choice.My budget is 100 euro.I,d be happy with an older model, non hdmi with 20gig drive, i have an xbox vga cable.MY hdtv has vga in.Do the arcade
    models work with any xbox hardrive?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Save your money and get a new console, traded in consoles are on their last legs, banned, or modified so they will be, in alot of cases

• Registered Users Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭riclad

I got one 115euro in electronics shop near liffey st ,12 month s gaurantee ,thats good enough for me.it has hdmi and 1 controller.Made in 2008.Shop sells phones, ps3s ,tablets,ipads ,360 and ps3 games all preowned.gamestop had preowned 360s, 160 ,i dont remember the specs on that model.if thats a bad 360 ill break down before 12 months or it,ll last a few years .it looks brand new,not a mark on it. I dont need a 150gig xbox drive so i,d prefer to buy a preowned one.

Advertisement