Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any docs open today

• 27-12-2011 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭

hey guys just wondering are any docturs open today

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I believe most of the GPs around run an oncall rota through ShannonDoc

http://www.shannondoc.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

ive tried them apartanely my doc isnt registered with the shannondoc and to call an out of office number that just keeps ringing out :mad: u wouldnt wanna be dyn in this country

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

u wouldnt wanna be dyn in this country

Or looking for the morning after pill ;):D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

hightower1 wrote: »
    Or looking for the morning after pill ;):D

first thing i thought of :P
    IF it is, chemists will dispense without a doctors prescription these days !

no not lol have crushed discs in
    my back and need a perscripion lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 367 ✭✭Marz66

Could your doctor be registered with Limerickdoc? Most doctors have a number you can ring on their answering machine. Limerickdoc is an 087 number. They are in Raheen til 9 tonight

Marz66 wrote: »
    Could your doctor be registered with Limerickdoc? Most doctors have a number you can ring on their answering machine. Limerickdoc is an 087 number. They are in Raheen til 9 tonight

you are a star i got through thatnks a lot :) feeling a bit of relief :)

Advertisement