Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saltwater list suitable for a 70-150G tank?

Options
  • 27-12-2011 3:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

I am trying to get a new tank along the lines of 70-150G's.
    2 Sabae Black Clowns
    1 Hawaiian Yellow tang
    2 Banded Coral shrimp
    2 Halloween Hermit crabs
    1 Condy Anemone
    1 Ritteri Anemone

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Corn Flake

BUMP

BUMP BUMP

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

posting the same thread twice in a couple of hours and then repeatedly bumping it when it's still going to be on the front page of this forum for at least 2 weeks is pointless.

if you really need an answer that quickly, you would be much better off on a dedicated forum like the irish fish forum.

I Posted this thread once?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

You can try aqadvisor.com for stocking levels, but I don't know if it does sw fish. Its default setting is US gallons, so be aware of that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

Corn Flake wrote: »
    I Posted this thread once?
    no you didn't, but the duplicate thread has been deleted now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭fungun

i also am on irishfishkeepers.com which has a marine section. Dont keep marines myself, so dont know, sorry.

yes i did

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Corn Flake wrote: »
    1 Condy Anemone
    1 Ritteri Anemone

I have been reading alot about saltwater fish and generally anemone's are very difficult to keep alive alot of people buy them because they have clown fish and don't know enough to keep them alive.

I would suggest getting your tank setup and stable before attempting to keep them. clown fish are hardy fish and can be kept with tangs

this chart might help

http://www.liveaquaria.com/general/compatibility_chart.cfm

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

you need to establish a new tank.its water,any rock and filter 1st before puting any fish into it.

PS-I really dont get this "BUMP BUMP" thing,as its rather pointless and also just lazy in my opinion.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Guys stick to the topic at hand, if you've an issue, use the report post function.

CornFlake - 'bumping' threads is frowned upon and generally just annoys people which makes them less likely to respond to your post. Please don't do it again.

Advertisement