Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Business information systems

• 27-12-2011 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

what is the business information systems course like?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

Sarahka wrote: »
    what is the business information systems course like?

http://www.cit.ie/course/CR150

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 117 ✭✭Tuhula

It's a good mixture of business and IT.. Course structure works out pretty evenly between theory and practical work..great choice of course to do in this economic climate as there are plenty of IT jobs out there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

What exactly would you like to know about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 tuzex89

If you don't like programming (or don't have any basics in it) you can badly suffer in first and second years. Imagination is badly needed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 24 MrCraigButler

Im thinking of doing BIS next year and was just wondering would i get on ok with having ordinary maths ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

Im thinking of doing BIS next year and was just wondering would i get on ok with having ordinary maths ?

You be fine.

They have this new Mathis module called Maths6000 its to bring every one up to the same level

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Once you're willing to pay attention and put the work in, you'll be absolutely fine. I did ordinary level maths for my Leaving and I'm finding the maths on the course absolutely fine.

There's Learning Support and the whole lot if you're struggling so don't let the maths put you off.

Advertisement