Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wu Lyf - Whelans March 19th

Options
  • 27-12-2011 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

A gig not to be missed. I had the pleasure of seeing these guys live last month and they were brilliant!

Their album - 'Go tell fire to the mountain' is a must have... Tickets are only 16 quid too! Bargain!

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Amazing thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Got my tickets last week. Very excited.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Goldigga

You will not be disappointed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 apple m

Goldigga wrote: »
    A gig not to be missed. I had the pleasure of seeing these guys live last month and they were brilliant!

Their album - 'Go tell fire to the mountain' is a must have... Tickets are only 16 quid too! Bargain!

Looking for 2 Tickets for that gig! If you know anyone who has spare tickets, let me know! ;) Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Thread reads like a shill, I'd never heard of them. Checked them out though and interesting to say the least, but terrible date for a gig.
    Checked anyway, sold out.

Ah well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

nm wrote: »
    Thread reads like a shill, I'd never heard of them. Checked them out though and interesting to say the least, but terrible date for a gig.
    Checked anyway, sold out.

Ah well.

:confused:

How is it? Bank Holiday Monday and all

Anyway, wish I had seen this earlier, good band and good price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

nm wrote: »
    Thread reads like a shill, I'd never heard of them.

Ah well if you've never heard of them then it must be a shill of course!..... :pac:

Amazing gig, these boys are going to be massive.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Goldigga

Amazing gig, these boys are going to be massive.

Nice one. They have some serious stage presence. Good atmosphere at it?

Goldigga wrote: »
    Nice one. They have some serious stage presence. Good atmosphere at it?
    Yep, crowd was very good...slightly older crowd than i was expecting so that probably helped.

I was drunkenly dancing with the band later on in the night and they didn't immediately tell me to piss off so they must be quite sound!:)

I'm hoping they might get added to the bill for Benicassim, would be amazing to see them in that setting.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Great, just saw this now :(

Advertisement