Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dyson DC32

Options
  • 27-12-2011 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭

As the title says, looking for a good deal on one of these. Brick'n'mortar or online. Anybody seen any good value? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭hawkelady

wait4me wrote: »
    As the title says, looking for a good deal on one of these. Brick'n'mortar or online. Anybody seen any good value? thanks

I picked one up yesterday. They are €269.99 reduced from €379.99 in Argos . Went to powercity and they price matched Argos so got it there. Tried it today, never had a dyson before and I couldn't believe the difference!! Amazing piece of kit
    Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭wait4me

Got one from amazon last night; GBP199.99 with free delivery. Thanks for your suggestion though. Now to get the kids to fight over the new toy :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Frowzy

Just in case you'd care to accessorise your new Dyson this tool bag is reduced to €22 (€72 off) on Littlewoods, it includes 4 attachments:

http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/dyson-tool-bag/743817711.prd?browseToken=%2fq%2fdyson+tool

If you have a discount code (see separate thread) it's even cheaper!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 annie88

Hi, was just wondering if anyone could answer a query I have. I'm looking to buy a dyson specific to animal/pet hairs and was wondering which dyson is the best for this purpose. Thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

annie88 wrote: »
    Hi, was just wondering if anyone could answer a query I have. I'm looking to buy a dyson specific to animal/pet hairs and was wondering which dyson is the best for this purpose. Thanks!!

The Dyson Animal Range. The clue is in the name

• Advertisement

yes i copped that but is there not different types of hoovers within the animal range was wondering which one being the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

annie88 wrote: »
    yes i copped that but is there not different types of hoovers within the animal range was wondering which one being the best.

Ah I see,

Well they are all priced based on specifications, so it is then up to what type of hair the dog has and what type of floor it will be vacuumed up from. I've used a Dyson DC39 Animla before - it was amazing on wood flooring with light shedding cat & dog hair

My main concern is the carpet in my house. I have a boxer and he sheds quiet a lot!! The hover I have at the moment is not able to suck up half of the hairs so think investing in a good dyson would be very helpful but as you know they are quiet expensive and hope to buy the best one ta do the job:) cheers for your help though suppose will ave to go through the specs individually and go from there. Thank You again.

Advertisement