Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere I can find old mock papers?

• 27-12-2011 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I've already gone through most of my exam papers more than once so I'm looking for either a website that has old mock papers posted on it or maybe a company that publishes them. Tried google but no luck. Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

I haven't heard of any site you can buy them off or anything like that. Your best bet is your teacher. Every year they are sent a sample paper from each company for them to decide which one to set. If they've kept the papers they might be willing to let you go through them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Moody_mona

Google: past papers.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The backs of cupboards in staffrooms would be your best bet, but be aware, mock papers are of VERY varying value in terms of preparing for SEC exams. No-one connected wuith the SEC has any hand or involvement in setting commercial mock papers.
    It's a big money business and standards are not always great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34 bain_triail_as

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

No point doing A level/GCSE papers as they don't follow the same syllabus.

• Advertisement
Advertisement