Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a light duffle bag?

Options
  • 27-12-2011 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any shops in the city centre selling large-ish duffle bags which are made from a light material? The McWilliams bags are made with much a heavier material than that I'm looking for.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭donalh087

Matthews Centre have a whole range made from high tech sail cloth. Very light but bullet proof.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

TK Maxx might have some.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

Thanks although I've already tried Matthew's and TK Maxx and neither of them have what I'm looking for. Any other suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

The Outdoor shop on McCurtain st. Might be worth a try.
    Or Mahers Sports on Oliver Plunkett st maybe,
    Or Union Chandlery on Penrose Quay.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Lemag wrote: »
    Thanks although I've already tried Matthew's and TK Maxx and neither of them have what I'm looking for. Any other suggestions?

Surf shops Tubes or Incide perhaps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

Sorry for not getting back to this sooner. Maher's Sports on Oliver Plunkett St actually had a few suitable options for me to choose from and very well priced. That was 4 weeks ago though so I don't know if this would still be the case. Thanks again for all of your helpful responses.

Advertisement