Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Study Hub

• 27-12-2011 6:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭

Anyone use this? If you've got Eircom Broadband I think that you are able to get it buy just logging into your account.. it's basically video/audio/PDF grinds for quite a few of the subjects (no Spanish though :()

https://secure.eircom.net/apps/education/login.htm

It's decent enough, but not that thorough. I hope they keep updating it as it could be excellent if it had more content, one thing that is particularly annoying is that they have Project Maths PII and not PI - hopefully they sort that out.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 430 ✭✭littlemis

0mega wrote: »
    Anyone use this? If you've got Eircom Broadband I think that you are able to get it buy just logging into your account.. it's basically video/audio/PDF grinds for quite a few of the subjects (no Spanish though :()

https://secure.eircom.net/apps/education/login.htm

It's decent enough, but not that thorough. I hope they keep updating it as it could be excellent if it had more content, one thing that is particularly annoying is that they have Project Maths PII and not PI - hopefully they sort that out.

is paper 1 not the same as the old paper 1?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Yeah this year's Paoer I is there, it's just the same as the old one. I've only used it for that, it seems fairly good. A few more subjects would be good though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 orla52

I use it too but they dont have german either which would help! I find usn d model answer okay. I use d study hub when im sick of writing nd just use it lyk im n class

• Registered Users Posts: 26 yeahhhbuddy

I really only use it for the accounting, which I find reasonably good....however I too wish they had german, I literally can't find any decent websites for leaving cert german which is a massive shame!

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭lainey108

I really only use it for the accounting, which I find reasonably good....however I too wish they had german, I literally can't find any decent websites for leaving cert german which is a massive shame!

iv searched aswell and there is nothing for german. do you have to be with eircom to look at the accounting stuff?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 yeahhhbuddy

lainey108 wrote: »
    iv searched aswell and there is nothing for german. do you have to be with eircom to look at the accounting stuff?

Yeah like there's so much more stuff available for french then german!
    As far as I know you have to be an eircom customer, with a certain package....I could be wrong though. Accounting is actually another subject that isn't easy to get hold of on the internet come to think of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭JonnyMcNamee

I only really use it for Honors Maths and abit of French but the Maths is really good I think!
    however I too wish they had german, I literally can't find any decent websites for leaving cert german which is a massive shame!
    I use this website for French verbs and vocab and stuff and its pretty. Dunno what its like for German tbh as I don't do it but hope it helps abit :Dhttp://quizlet.com/subject/german/

Advertisement