Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Fulcrum Racing 3 Wheels

Options
  • 27-12-2011 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭

I'm selling my set of Fulcrum Racing 3 wheels. An excellent stiff and light wheel especially when honking out of the saddle on climbs and on all out sprints, no brake pad rub at all (and Im far from light!) They are still perfectly true and are about 2.5 years old. Used only for racing or the occasional Saturday spin. They have been lovingly looked after and polished after each race.

They are Shimano freewheel, no cassette or tyres included, just the wheels. I also have to spoke nipple magnet in my tool box, not pictured.

€220 ONO - Dublin (Swords) area.

186386.jpg
    186387.jpg
    186388.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

Would you take a pair of Mavic CXP22 plus some cash for them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭Hungrycol

Thanks Carpenter but I'm looking for the cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

Hungrycol wrote: »
    Thanks Carpenter but I'm looking for the cash.

OK no problem ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭coastwatch

Offer €180

coastwatch wrote: »
    Offer €180

Thanks for the offer, if you meet me half way at €200 they're yours.

• Advertisement

Deal. I'll pm my mobile number.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Rita1

Damn I missed these :( I would of give the €220...not to worry good luck with them.

Rita1 wrote: »
    Damn I missed these :( I would of give the €220...not to worry good luck with them.
    Sorry Rita1! I've agreed to meet with coastwatch tomorrow but if for some reason he doesn't want them when we meet you're next at €200.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Rita1

Hungrycol wrote: »
    Rita1 wrote: »
    Sorry Rita1! I've agreed to meet with coastwatch tomorrow but if for some reason he doesn't want them when we meet you're next at €200.

Cheers for that... Good luck

SOLD to coastwatch. Hope you enjoy them.

• Advertisement

Thanks Hungrycol, very pleased with the wheels, they've clearly been lovingly maintained, so I'll have to try and do the same, keeping them for dry days and good roads to start with :)

Pleasure to deal with, btw

Advertisement