If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Tv 40"

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@kmb

I'm afraid it might be some time before queries are seen on the forum by Richersounds - please see the stickey at the top of the forum here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056494873 entitled "Delay: Posts and Replies over Christmas -> New Year".

In the circumstances I suggest that you contact RicherSounds using the details given in the notice.

Thanks,

Ritz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Keiran.

This model is one that has just hit the streets and our warehouse. I have seen it in a competitors and I thought that it looked O.K. but compared to the LG 37LV355U (in the same shop) which we have at the same price, the LG definitely looked better. The Samsung with us is £389.95 but it's one that we have just started to stock.

The LG I can do at £379.95 and personally I would go this way instead of the entry level Samsung.

Let me know what you think.

ATB

...sorry forgot to mention. I have the LG in stock and I can ship it at £12.99. The Samsung isn't one that I can ship at the moment as the stocks are being allocated to the stores, and there aren't a lot around.

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭The wonderfish

Hi Dave

Could you give the price in € incl delivery for the LG 37LV355U delivered to Galway?

Also could you advise how soon this would be with me?

Cheers

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi The Wonderfish.

Not sure if anyone got back to you from our end?

The LG 37LV355U is currently priced at £399.95, but I can offer at the £379.95 / 463.99 Euro quoted above. Delivery would cost £12.99 / 15.00 Euro

We currently have no stock of this screen and the quickest I could get one to you would be the end of this week or start of next week.

Let me know whatyou think.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.